Tuesday, January 12, 2010

China Cabinet Vinette's

Today I am joining in on Grits & Glamour's Tabletop Tuesdays!  Thanks Barb for hosting such eye candy!  Check her blog out! She is truly one of my favorite blogs to visit.


First I apologize for the horrible pics!  I cannot seem to get good clear pics of my china cabinet.  Since the weather here in Sunny Florida is sooo cold, I did a full display of white and silver.  I used my Lenox Moonspun China along with lots of silver pieces that were my grandmothers.





My crystal is Lido by Fostoria. It again was my grandmothers.  I love the starbursty look it has.
 Sometimes I see starburst, fireworks or palm trees.




And finally, my M ornament from the bins at Michaels.  I forgot to put it up with my ornaments,
but love how it works with my white and silver theme!

Hope you enjoyed my little vinettes!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Feather Your Nest,
    It's nice to meet you!

    Your home and all of your vignettes are just so beautifully displayed! What gorgeous china and your pearl "M" ornament is the perfect touch. Love it all!

    Many blessings to you and yours.

    Stay warm! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful display. You did a great job with the fabric background. I think you should leave the M out and move it around all year.

    ReplyDelete